Image uploaded to the Blog is stored at Google Album Archive. We can manage setting or delete our image content from there.

To manage Video uploaded to our Blogs, we can go to Settings and then Other, Under "Import & back up," find "Videos from our blog" and click Manage your videos as the Blog admin, or at Settings and then Basic, Under "Video management," as Blog author. Our video library will open in a new window. To delete a video, click Delete. To download a video, click Download.

Blogger Image or Video Limitation.
We can upload an Image or Video from Post editor by pressing insert image or video button, but has a limitation:
  • Image size less that 2048x2048 pixel
  • Video duration is no longer than 15minute.
What happens if we upload media is over the Blogger limitation?
Blogger has unlimited storage media space, but when we uploading media that over the limitation, it will count towards our Google Drive Storage limit. 


Share This

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. I'm very interested in this topic. https://onlineconvertfree.com All kinds of parts which may be contained in a selected file are stored intact and protected when it's transformed into this format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YouTube play buttonHello this isSjtalks I really appreciate your work and keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks meant for sharing this type of satisfying opinion, written piece is fastidious, that’s why I’ve read it completely.
    look at this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Explained. I am searching for the same. Thanks for sharing it here.
    Also , checkout my website if you want to know about computer guides and reviews then you can checkout my website clickhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Share. Thanks for this. I loved it.
    Also, I created one website on Sofa Reviews. So if you want to purchase some sofa, or looking for new sofas, then here is the link to my website Checkout here for more information related to Sofas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article is awesome. meanwhile I have also written one article on Monitors and technology. So if you want to check it out then you can Click here for more information related to Monitors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent your articles links to all my contacts and they all adore it including me.
    web agency

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know what happened. I can't upload the image or video. I have another concern. What is the best way to store images in a database?
    Local citations

    ReplyDelete

About
BloggerBasics101 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Misc